As the CBD market diversifies, many new and exciting ways of consuming or applying CBD elements are being introduced. From tropical creams and sprays, to inhalers, through to cosmetic preparations and of course, dietary supplements like tablets, drinks and gels, CBD is emerging as one of the fastest growing elements in the natural supplementation arena. This is why it’s important to grasp how rapidly the market is growing and how diverse the consumer base has become. Candropharm remains at the forefront of this industry, regularly introducing new products that deliver the dietary benefits of CBD in a range of applications, one if which will suit every consumer.
What are CBD Soft Gels?
CBD Soft gel capsules are a convenient and straightforward way of taking CBD, and have the added advantage of providing an exact amount of CBD per gel, which allows those taking CBD as a food supplement to be confident about the intake. This is an increasingly popular option in the CBD marketplace as soft-gels are an easy to consume, easy to transport option that makes daily consumption of CBD straightforward and enjoyable.
What should you look for in a CBD soft gel?
Of course, this depends in part on your personal needs. However, we’d suggest that many customers are looking for a vegan, gluten and THC free soft gel, which delivers a precise quantity of non-psychoactive CBD in a palatable form.
Because CBD soft gels are presented as a complete supplement, the provenance, quality and content of the gels will be a significant factor in how popular they are with customers. People who are looking to improve their diets and benefit from CBD as a food supplement, will also be discerning about every element of what they put into their bodies – demonstrating absolute clarity in supply chain, manufacturing and content is the easiest way to become a market leader.
Candropharm CBD-phytocannabinoid rich soft-gels
Candropharm is that market leader. Our 25 mg CBD-rich water-soluble broad-spectrum hemp oil is uniquely packaged into soft gels. What makes Candropharm’s soft gels so unique?
- Our proprietary water-soluble PCR hemp oil – Heneplex (which also contains the naturally present minor phytocannabinoids and terpenes) – is used to produce our soft gels
- Each Candropharm soft-gel contains a precisely measured 25 mg of phytocannabinoids, guaranteed to be 0% THC. Tetrahydrocannabinol is the significant psychoactive element of cannabis and, as such, needs to be eliminated if this food supplement is not to have psychoactive side-effects.
- We manufacture to GMP standards, ensuring optimum efficiency in our pharmaceutical quality soft gel food supplements
- Our range of multi-supplement soft gels make it easy for you to engage customers. We offer natural (CBD only), turmeric extract (curcuma longa) or melatonin options, which are perfect for the health-savvy consumer who wants to enhance their diet with a range of natural food supplements.*
But there are many other reasons to choose Candropharm as your partner:
- We’re Europe’s largest CBD producer and an international innovator in the CBD market. This is why we successfully export to over forty countries world-wide. We are also the first European CBD manufacturer to be ISO9001, ISO22000 and ISO13485 certified. This is important because it guarantees our standards as being the highest possible in food quality production.
- Our water soluble hemp oil is just one of the many products that we have developed and successfully introduced to the international market. We were the first European company to launch water soluble hemp oil in 2017. Since then we’ve continuously developed and refined our production methods and products to remain at the forefront in this competitive arena.
- We focus on the needs of our client base, which is why we offer our CBD soft-gels, along with our other CBD products, as private label, white label or bulk options.
- Maintaining market dominance depends on a number of factors, one of which is product quality – every batch of CBD soft gels is tested by an accredited external laboratory for additives, heavy metals, herbicides, insecticides, and pesticides. In addition they are subject to a mycotoxins screening test to ensure absolute purity and consistency of product.
- From our manufacturing base in the Netherlands, we have excellent shipping routes and expert logistics partners which enable us to deliver rapidly and cost-effectively around the world.
Bulk CBD soft gels
We offer 30 soft gel options, precisely packaged for Private/White Label and Bulk options (minimum bulk order 1000 gels). If you’d like to add this impressive product to your offering, contact us today.
WELCOME TO CANDROPHARM
Our ambition is to deliver safe, high quality products, produced to the highest standards, including: ISO9001:2015, ISO22000, ISO13485, GDP and GMP guidelines. We aim to meet, and exceed, the highest quality standards in the EU.
WHAT WE DO TODAY
We already ship to over forty countries worldwide, and we’re a leader and pioneer of the rapidly growing phytocannabinoid market.
HOW WE ACHIEVE OUR MISSIONCandropharm constantly reinvests substantially in quality control, research and process improvement to guarantee consistent product production.We undertake extensive testing throughout the vertical column, from seed to final product. This success is driven by a team of highly trained and skilled professionals who thrive in our informal, customer-oriented culture. Our broad customer base forms the starting point for every aspect of our activity. Their needs, ideas and aspirations inform each partnership, ensuring we work together in an atmosphere of confidence, clear communication and fulfilled expectations
*Not all soft-gels may be licensed for retail in all European countries, as each national body has differing rules relating to food supplements.