This product comes in
- 100 gram container
- 250 gram container
- 500 gram container
- 1 kilogram container
- 5 kilogram container
For smaller quantities please visit our wholesale section, or contact us.
This pharmaceutical grade isolate is extracted in a highly controlled GMP environment. Candropharm’s isolate is used as a key ingredient for the industry’s most recognized products. We are a European leader and innovator in CBG Isolate. The naturally derived extract is ready to use bulk material for formulations. The isolate has a purity of +98% and has the highest level of pharmaceutical quality. The natural extract has undergone a process whereby all contaminants that might appear in the basic material of the product have been removed.
Unlike other suppliers, we do not obtain our extract by the super, sub, or mid-critical method. Alcohol is used to extract of the CBG Isolate from the biomass. Alcohol is far less harmful than CO2 methods because it does not require high temperatures, ensuring the positive properties of the plant are not affected. CO2 leads to thermal degradation of cannabinoids in plant material, so extracting plant material with alcohol has far fewer negative effects on quality, ensuring that the CBG Isolate in the product are maximally retained.
Candropharm CBG Isolate:
- meets the highest safety standards
- is vegan
- is non GMO
- has a Pharmaceutical grade quality
- contains 0% THC
- is free from preservatives, additives, insecticides, pesticides, heavy metals or herbicides
- is allergen free
- is 100% natural
- Each batch tested by an accredited external laboratory (Brightlabs) for cannabinoids, heavy metals, pesticides and given a mycotoxins screening test
- Produced in the Netherlands
On request the following documentation is available:
- Technical Datasheet (TDS) for CBG Isolate
- Material Safety Datasheet (MSDS) for CBG Isolate
- Certificate of Analytics on all Cannabinoids for CBG Isolate