CandroPure Full Spectrum Hemp Oil is obtained by CO2 extraction. Candropharm uses the subcritical method, winterization and decarboxylation. Unlike many other suppliers who often use the supercritical method. So the positive properties of the plant are not affected.
Despite the fact that the supercritical method produces a higher yield of oil and therefore a lower production cost, Candropharm opts for the more expensive subcritical method to avoid thermal degradation of the cannabinoids and terpenes. This guarantees clients are provided with a pure and unaffected final product. The oil is produced under the strictest conditions and fully complies with European food safety legislation.
CandroPure Full Spectrum Hemp Oils rich in cannabinoids and terpenes making it a true Full Spectrum Hemp Oil, but without the psychoactive substance THC and therefore extra safe to use.
This oil is offered in the following strengths:
- CandroPure50 with 5% CBD
- CandroPure100 with 10% CBD
- CandroPure150 with 15% CBD
We also offer this superb product as, bulk, private- and white label.
CandroPure Full Spectrum Hemp Oil:
- is 100% natural
- is Vegan
- is allergen free
- contains 0% THC
- meets the highest safety standards
- has a Pharmaceutical grade quality
- is produced in the Netherlands
On request the following documentation is available:
- Technical Datasheet (TDS) for CandroPlus CBD/CBG-rich Hemp Oil
- Material Safety Datasheet (MSDS) for CandroPlus CBD/CBG-rich Hemp Oil
- Certificate of Analytics on all Cannabinoids for CandroPlus CBD/CBG-rich Hemp Oil