Flavoured phytocannabinoid rich broad spectrum hemp oil in MCT
ORANGE | MINT | LEMON
5-30% CBD | + 0.1% CBG&CBN | THC LOQ < 0.01%
Candropharm International offers three flavoured phytocannabinoid rich broad spectrum hemp oils in MCT: orange, mint, and lemon. The hemp oil has a superior profile, is loaded with cannabinoids and terpenes and has a CBD profile to your choice (5 or 10%). This flavoured hemp oil has not been adulterated with other agents. Candropharm’s flavoured broad spectrum THC-Free* hemp oil is the perfect solution for manufacturers who need a finished oil that meets their long-term quality requirements.
Clean and free from artificial flavourings
Consumers demand products that are free from additives and artificial flavourings. This oil contains only natural ingredients, resulting in broad spectrum oil with a wonderful smooth taste.
Tailor-made to your needs
The rapidly changing CBD industry is demanding products that are easy to process and have reliable long-term consistency. This product is also offered as a tailor-made solution in which you decide what the carrier and cannabinoid content will be (CBD content ranging between 5 and 30% CBD).
Candropharm is consistently at the forefront of this industry and delivering innovative solutions to fulfil these needs. This product comes as a ready to use do ordering today means you can fulfil orders in just a few days time.
We also offer this superb product as wholesale, private- and white- label.
A short introduction to Candropharm
Candropharm is Europe’s largest producer and leader of CBD products, exporting to over 40 countries worldwide. We are Europe’s first CBD company to be ISO9001:2015, ISO22000:2018 and ISO13485:2016 certified. These certifications guarantee the highest food quality production of hemp oil.
We guarantee our products to be:
- THC Free*
- Gluten free
- Pharmaceutical grade
- Free from preservatives, additives, insecticides, pesticides, heavy metals or herbicides
- Allergen free
- 100% natural
- Winterised and decarboxylated
- Possessed of the dominant terpenes: farnesene, beta-caryophyllene, humulene, cedrol, nerolidol, limonene, bisabolol, guaiol
- Batch tested by an accredited external laboratory (Brightlabs) for cannabinoids, heavy metals, pesticides and given a mycotoxins screening test
- Over 1800 customers have already rated us with an average score of 9.4 (KiyOh) and we are recommended by 97% of our clients.
MOQ: 1 Litre
LOQ THC*: <0.01%