Water soluble CBD Distillate
20% CBD | 0% THC
Candropharm water-soluble CBD distillate, which is our broad-spectrum nano-emulsified CBD concentrate, is available in a wide-spectrum. This ingredient is designed to include hemp terpenes, minor cannabinoids and can improve a beverage’s taste profile. Our isolate CBD distillate is more stable and easy-to-use than our water-soluble CBD distillate.
- Water soluble liquid
- Formulated to mix easily into any aqueous solution
- Ease of use
- Long shelf-life stability
- Minimal impact on flavor and mouthfeel
- Contains other cannabinoids and terpenes
What does water-soluble CBD do?
CBD, which is extracted from hemp oil, is hydrophobic and therefore not soluble in water. Water-soluble CBD isolate and CBD distillate are created by dissolving CBD oil in an oil that is naturally derived and then creating tiny droplets using a high pressure emulsifier. Our nano-emulsification technology produces a very small particle size (less than 250 nanometers), which allows our water-soluble ingredients to seamlessly blend with existing formulations.
The Compliant Solution to CBD Beverages
Water-soluble CBD is the ideal solution to infusing beverages and CBD. Water soluble CBD distillate is enriched with a variety of cannabinoids, terpenes and other compounds to provide the desired entourage effect. It also has complex flavor profiles. Water soluble CBD isolate is free from THC because it has been removed during refinement.
Candropharm water soluble CBD powder is additionally:
- Highest safety standards
- 100% organic
- Fragrance free
- Parabens free
- Sulphate free
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Cruelty free
- NON GMO
- Pharmaceutical grade quality
- 0% THC*
- Each batch is externally tested by an accredited external laboratory (Brightlabs) for cannabinoids, heavy metals, pesticides and given a mycotoxins screening test
- Produced in the Netherlands
- Over 1800 clients have already rated us with an averaged score of 9.4 (KiyOh) and we are recommended by 97% of our clients.
*THC content: LOQ<0.01