The +98% pure natural hemp derived CBG Isolate is available in containers of
- 1 gram container
- 5 gram container
- 10 gram container
- 25 gram container
- 50 gram container
- 100 gram container
For larger containers please contact us.
This pharmaceutical grade isolate is extracted in a highly controlled GMP environment. Candropharm’s isolate is used as a key ingredient for the industry’s most recognised products. The naturally derived extract is ready to use bulk material for formulations. The CBG Isolate has a purity of +98% and has the highest level of pharmaceutical quality. The natural extract has undergone a process whereby all contaminants that might appear in the basic material of the product have been removed.
Unlike other suppliers, we do not obtain our extract by the super, sub, or mid-critical method. Alcohol is used to extract of the CBG Isolate from the biomass. Alcohol is far less harmful than CO2 methods because it does not require high temperatures, ensuring the positive properties of the plant are not affected. CO2 leads to thermal degradation of cannabinoids in plant material, so extracting plant material with alcohol has far fewer negative effects on quality, ensuring that the CBG Isolate in the product are maximally retained.
CBG Isolate is the precursor of all the other cannabinoids in a hemp plant. It is also referred to as the “stem cell” or “mother” of all cannabinoids. CBG Isolate is extracted from organically industrial hemp. The pharmaceutical grade CBG Isolate has a potency greater than 98% and is a ready to use bulk material suitable for a huge variety of finished products. CBG Isolate promises to have enormous potential benefits for consumers.
Candropharm CBG Isolate:
- meets the highest safety standards
- is vegan
- is non GMO
- has a Pharmaceutical grade quality
- contains 0% THC
- is free from preservatives, additives, insecticides, pesticides, heavy metals or herbicides
- is allergen free
- is 100% natural
- Each batch tested by an accredited external laboratory (Brightlabs) for cannabinoids, heavy metals, pesticides and given a mycotoxins screening test
- Produced in the Netherlands
On request the following documentation is available:
- Technical Datasheet (TDS) for CBG Isolate
- Material Safety Datasheet (MSDS) for CBG Isolate
- Certificate of Analytics on all Cannabinoids for CBG Isolate